Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Coralake Supreme Shirt is super high-tech. The button holes and micro-perforations under the arms are cut with lasers. Why lasers? I don't know but it's pretty awesome. It wicks sweat and looks fancy. This is good for when you have a job interview or something equally as scary. In this Mountain Hardwear shirt, you won't show up a big fat sweaty mess.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Coralake Supreme Long Sleeve Shirt
- Fully welded shirt-totally threadless construction
- All over Wick.Q EVAP disperses moisture for quick evaporation
- Micro perforations under arms for venting
- Seams rotated away from pressure points for comfort under a pack
- Laser cut button holes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Coralake Supreme Long Sleeve Shirt
- Average Weight: 5 oz / 136 g
- Center Back Length: 26" / 66 cm
- Body: Wick.Q EVAP Summit Stretch (93% nylon, 75% elastane)