Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Native Endura Polarized Sunglasses are durable sunglasses with a simple, clean look. The Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames are semi-rimless to drop the weight with thin stems that finish with a Mastoid Temple Grip so they won't fall off mid-adventure. Protect your eyes from the sun and never fear the fog on a hot, increasingly sweaty day thanks to venting at the top of the lens (in the frame). Rest the Cushinol™ pads on your nose and keep the intensity up all day long.
FEATURES of the Native Endura Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included