The Hard Top Polarized Sunglasses by Native are cool. Real cool. These Native sunglasses are better than driving a hardtop convertible through a busy highway. I imagine wearing these Native sport sunglasses would be like running as fast as a car could drive. These aerodynamic Native frames feature a superior venting system and a gripping technology that doesn’t pinch that pretty face of yours. Nobody likes it when someone pinches your face. These Native sunglasses are lightweight and durable with Rhyno-Tuff technology to give you the right amount of give and stability with none of the wimpy stuff. In elementary school people used to call me wimpy, I’ll show them, someday.
DECENT FEATURES of the Native Hard Top Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included