Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Native Nova Polarized Sunglasses are semi-rimless sunglasses for eye protection during outdoor activities. The Rhyno-Tuff® Air frames are lightweight and built to withstand your rough, tough, and tumble lifestyle. The wrap lenses run close to the face, protecting your eyes from UV rays and even flying debris such as dirt from your biking partner that's ahead of you on the trail. Don't even worry about fogging up the lenses as you perspire, the venting on the top keeps 'em fresh and clear and the non-slip Cushinol™ nose pads and temple boots prevents them from sliding off your face.
FEATURES of the Native Nova Polarized Sunglasses
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Wire Core Temple
- Optic Gear Kit Included