The Native Vigor Polarized Sunglasses are non-slip sunglasses for your daily trail runs. The large fit shades are comfortable with Cushinol™ nose pads that stay on your nose so you can focus on the pace. The semi-rimless frame drops the weight and venting prevents the fog from rolling in across your vision. Your eyes stay clear and protected with the Poly Crystal Carbonate polarized lenses, blocking harmful UV rays and reducing glare. Step onto the trail and soak up the outdoors, without damaging your eyes.
FEATURES of the Native Vigor Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Wire Core Temple
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Large