The Native Wazee Polarized Sunglasses are a medium-large profile sunglass for bright, sunny days. The Poly Crystal Carbonate (P.C.C.®) polarized lens are impact-resistant, block 100% of harmful UV light and eliminate glare for clear views on bright driving days, strolling along downtown, and out on the trail. Cushinol™ nose pads and Mastoid Temple Grip™ work together to keep them from slipping off your face, sweaty or not. Venting at the top prevents the lens from fogging up when trekking hard on the trails.
FEATURES of the Native Wazee Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Folding Plate Technology: This revolutionary system uses complex contoured ribs in a section of the frame to control the flex of the temples. This maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio of the frame
- Soft Case Included