The OluKai Women's Kulapa Kai Sandal is a minimalist sandal for the beach-goer that wants to get outside without any fuss. The translation of Kulapa Kai is “to frolic in the ocean”, and the water resistant sandals allow you to do just that. The soft jersey knit and neoprene backer on the inside of the straps is breathable and dries out quickly. The outside of the strap is vegan-friendly, made of synthetic leather. The rubber outsole is non-marking and provides just enough traction on slippery surfaces.
FEATURES of the OluKai Women's Kulapa Kai Sandal
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer
- Footbed: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with an EVA drop-in footbed for comfort and support
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole withocean-inspired traction pods with molded siped ridges
- Soft nylon toe post webbing with laser-etched footbed design
- Care: Wash with mild soap and cold water