The OluKai Women's Paniolo Sandal is a leather flip flop for treading along the warm summer city streets. The word Paniolo means Hawaiian cowgirl, so slip into these babies and give out a yeehaw! The saddle inspired stitching pops out in the full-grain leather that has been distressed for a supple touch. The inside of the straps are lined with a super soft synthetic leather. The compression-molded footbed creates a cushy pillow for you to walk upon throughout the day. The outsole is a combination of non-marking gum rubber infused with natural burlap fibers. Saddle up, ‘lil lady.
FEATURES of the OluKai Women's Paniolo Sandal
- Upper: Full grain antiqued leather straps with pigskin lining
- Footbed: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with full grain leather cover and leather binding edge
- Outsole: Non-marking gum rubber with fish scale pattern and infused with natural burlap fibers
- Comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post
- Double row saddle-inspired micro stitching
- Cast metal hook logo