Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Crux stove by Optimus is super awesome. The Crux folds up in to a super convenient and small shape, and with the included pouch fits around the bottom of most fuel canisters, which, in turn, fit in the bottom of most cooksets. The high output of this thirsty little guy boils water in no time. No. Time."
Chris - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Crux Stove by Optimus. The Optimus Crux is so lightweight and compact that you won't even know you're carrying this powerful 3000W burner. Thanks to an innovative folding burner head and the convenient strap-on protective stuff bag, Optimus Crux packs down to nothing and stores in the empty base of your LP-gas canister. A technical wonder designed for weight chasers who refuse to compromise cooking performance. Enjoy every meal! Weight: 83 g. Measurements: L 84 mm x W 57 mm x H 31 mm. Average burn time: up to 60 minutes at maximum output (220 g gas canister). Average boil time for 1 L of water: as little as 3 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc. Includes burner with valve and stuff bag.
DECENT FEATURES of the Optimus Crux Stove
- Only stove that nests in unused space under fuel canister
- Unique foldable burner provides ultimate compact ability
- Powerful and stable 3000W burner (precise simmering and fast boiling)
- The lightweight that boils water fast, but won't spot burn while simmering
The SPECS of the Optimus Crux Stove
- Fuel: LP-gas 75/25 butane/propane
- Weight: 2.9 oz / 83 g
- Measurements Folded: 84 x 57 x 31 mm / 3.3 x 2.2 x 1.2"
- Rating: 3000 W / 10200 of the Optimus Crux Lite Stove
- BTU Burn Time: Up to 60 minutes at high maximum output, using 220 g / 8 oz canister
- Boil Time (1 L / 34 fl. oz of water): Down to 3 minutes depending on climate, altitude, etc
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.