Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Osprey FlapJack Pack is a flap backpack for bike commutes and walking to school, work, or around town. The FlapJack is functional even before you open it, with a small zip pocket on the front flap for quick access to smaller items, such as phone or wallet. You'll also notice reflective hits on the outside and a patch where you can attach a blinker for safety while biking in low-light. Once you open up the flap, you'll find your 15-17 inch laptop has a padded home to rest in and a sleeve for your e-reader. The flat document sleeve prevents papers from getting bent up and a small mesh pocket secures small items from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. The webbing straps that clip the flap closed are included in three different colors so you can adjust them depending on your mood, outfit, or location. You know you've always wanted your pack to match your shoes.
FEATURES of the Osprey FlapJack Pack
- Side zip pocket with interior spacer mesh sleeve for versatile storage
- Three color interchangeable web straps for customizing look
- Top padded grab handle
- Zip pocket on front flap provides quick access to frequently used items
- Reflective hints and blinker patch for safety when bike commuting
- Stripe pattern on upper front panel
- Laptop compatibility to 17"/43cm
- Sternum strap
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Document sleeve keeps magazines and papers in order
- Internal mesh pocket keeps cords and small gear sorted
- Large zip access front pocket offers secure storage
- Front organizer pocket keeps small items secure and accessible
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey FlapJack Pack
- Weight: 2 lbs / 0.92 kg
- Volume: 1526 cubic inches / 25 liter
- 900D poly
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 17 x 13 x 9" / 43 x 33 x 23 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.