Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Revolution Gloves by Outdoor Research. Variable insulation, waterproof/breathable Ventia insert and leather palms and fingers make the Revolution Gloves warm, durable and one of the best values on the ski hill. The obligatory soft wipe on the thumb will keep your nose from becoming raw and (use the other hand!) keeps your goggles clear of wet snow. The DuoCinch gauntlet closure is easy to operate and seals out biting wind and snow, and a wrist cinch fine tunes the fit across the back of your hand.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Revolution Gloves
- Quick Drying
- Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
- FlexAction Wrist Articulation Matches Natural Hand Position
- SuperCinch gauntlet Closure
- Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Pull Loop
- 340g back of hand
- 200g palm
- 133g gauntlet
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Men's Revolution Gloves
- Weight: L, per pair: 7.9 oz / 223 g
- Comfort Range: -5/25° F / -21/-4° C
- Ventia Dry insert
- 100% nylon back of hand
- Stretch nylon fourchettes
- Goat leather palm
- EncluraLoft insulation 100% polyester
- Fixed Insulation
- Leather Palm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.