Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket. The Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket, made with a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric and warm, compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation reverses to a plush high-pile fleece side.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
- Wind-resistant quilted shell is treated with a Deluge DWR reverses to a high-pile fleece side with warm 100-g Thermo green insulation
- Elasticized hood for a protective fit
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility quilting through all layers to reduce bulk
- Shell and fleece side with hand warmer pockets durable elbow patches on fleece side
- Internal elasticized draw cord
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull elasticized cuff to seal out chill
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 400 g
- Shell Side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fleece Side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 100-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.