The Patagonia Black Hole Messenger is a 22 liter shoulder bag for the daily commuter and constant traveler. The Black Hole Messenger is ready for anything with a 1200D polyester fabric that has a TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent finish, providing your gear with highly weather-resistant protection. Flip open the main flap to reveal a padded 17 inch laptop sleeve, organization panel, two zippered mesh pockets and the rest is just space for lugging your stuff around. On the exterior, a zipper on the front flap and one at the backpanel secure small items that need quick access as well as one large shoulder strap and a removable waist belt. Can you feel the gravitational pull? Sorry, that was a super lame comment.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Black Hole Messenger
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper and an organizer panel; interior padded sleeve protects most 17" laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with water-shedding reversed coil zipper; second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Seatbelt webbing shoulder strap has floating pad equipped with reflective material and webbing attachment points; can be set up for right or left carrying and is fully adjustable with one hand
- Three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Black Hole Messenger
- Weight: 35.5 oz / 1006 g
- Volume: 1343 cubic inches / 22 L
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.