Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secure with hook-and-loop closures
- Elasticized cuff seals out wet weather; raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams; elasticized back-center hem keeps moisture out
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- High visibility reflective tape on front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Torrentshell Jacket
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g
- Relaxed fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.