Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Evermore Shoe
- Durable and breathable air mesh upper with PU coated microfiber overlay for protection and drainage ports
- Resilient leather toe bumper and heel provides added durability and protection
- Soft, counter-free heel provides optimum fit and comfort
- Integrated 2mm footbed with Dri-Lex cover and lining treated with Aegis Microbe Shield provides temperature and moisture control; designed to be worn sockless or with a lightweight sock
- 4mm drop, Everlight soft-flexing, high-rebound EVA midsole encourages a midfoot strike yet is forgiving should the heel hit first; low profile design provides terrain sensitivity
- 1mm (men) forefoot EVA rock plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Ever tough tacky rubber sole provides security on rocks; forward-facing lugs in forefoot for climbing and rear-facing lugs in heel for braking
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Evermore Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 7.8 oz
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 17mm/13mm (integrated footbed: 2mm; midsole 10mm/6mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3.5mm lugs)
- Last Characteristics: Curved, medium width, minimal arch support, performance true to size
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.