Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Footwear Men's Fitz Sneak Shoe is ready for the mountains in a cushy sneaker meets approach shoe style. The Fitz Sneak has a suede leather and textile upper for durability with a stitched silhouette of the Fitz Roy mountain dressing up the sides. The inside has been lined with recycled mesh to promote breathability while Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock underfoot for a cushy ride along the mountain trails. The shoe adds arch support with its injection-molded shank and the EVA midsole provides stability. Lace up these classic sneaks and the sticky rubber sole gives you the traction needed to make it over dirt and rock.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Fitz Sneak Shoe
- Suede leather and textile upper for comfort and durability
- 50% recycled mesh lining for breathability
- EVA sponge footbed and recycled insole for comfort
- Patagonia Air Cushion absorbs shock
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- EVA midsole for cushioning, protection and stability
- Lightweight, low profile sticky rubber sole for traction
- Construction: Strobel
- Last Characteristics: Narrow to medium width, medium arch support, medium to full toe box
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Fitz Sneak Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 9.8 oz
- Better Leather
- Medium Support / Flex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.