Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Javelina A/C Shoe
- Oiled suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- 15% recycled EVA footbed follows the counter of the foot for comfort
- 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock
- Low profile Vibram sole with self cleaning lug provides ultimate traction
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Javelina A/C Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 13.4 oz
- Construction: Strobel
- Last Characteristics: Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.