Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Tin Shed 6 Waterproof Boot
- Waterproof full grain leather with waterproof bootie construction
- Reinforced eyelets and polyester laces to provide articulated fit and durable lacing
- Recycled polyester linings for moisture management and comfort
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility
- Polyurethane comfort chamber provides comfort and support when working on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- Vibram Ecostep rubber sole designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Tin Shed 6 Waterproof Boot
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 10.2 oz
- Construction: Waterproof bootie
- Shaft Height: 12 cm / 4.7 inches (top of heel to top of boot)
- Heel height: 3 cm / 1.2 inches (Italian way: Heel axis, about middle of heel at top, to bottom of sole)
- Last Characteristics: Medium width, full toe box, medium+ arch support
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.