Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket is an insulated ski jacket for your little lady to hit the slopes like a champion. The H2No shell is 100% polyester, providing her waterproof, breathable protection against the rain, snow, and sleet. The dry, cold days are no match for the windproof shell either, especially when combined with 150 grams of Thermogreen synthetic insulation to keep her toasty. The hood has an internal, elastic gusset so when she's ripping down the mountain it won't fly off, or just remove it and she can rock her favorite beanie. The inside of the jacket features a mini-powder skirt to keep snow off her back and a grow-fit feature in the sleeves. Grow-fit allows you to get more time out of the jacket before jumping into a whole new size. The hand pockets and chest pocket zipper shut to prevent gloves from getting lost in the parking lot, or securing cash for food and drink. She'll be dry and warm for the whole day and into the evening. Good luck pulling her off the slopes.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fullytaped seams
- Body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester
- Hood and sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with zipper and snaps
- Internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft micro-fleece lined collar, waterproof center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull
- Full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"
- Sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Center front has waterproof zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Left chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing
- Internal pass ring
- Mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Insulated Snowbelle Pants
- Integrated drawcord at bottom hem for secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- Weight: 28 oz / 793 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body Insulation: 150-g high-loft polyester
- Hood/sleeves: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.