Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket is a windproof soft shell jacket for going to work during the week and visiting the trails on the weekend. The Adze is made from Polartec® Windbloc® stretch woven soft shell fabric, a polyester/spandex blend that is soft to the touch, stretches so you can move, and blocks the wind from chilling your upper half. The durable water repellent finish allows you to make it from the car to the office door without getting soaked and even allows for a late afternoon walk through sprinkling rain. The gridded fleece backer adds a touch of warmth to prevent shivering in cold weather while the drawcord hem and hook and loop closure cuffs block drafts. A classy look with undeniable performance in cold weather.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket
- Polartec Wind bloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 638 g
- Regular fit
- 9-oz Polartec Wind bloc 93% polyester / 7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.