Get a FREE $50 Almost Gift Card with any item over $249. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Backcountry Guide Pant
- Polar Tec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Separating waist with 2-way zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Two hand warmer pockets and one right thigh pocket, all with reverse coil zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered mesh thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Backcountry Guide Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 28.5 oz / 808 g
- 9.5-oz, Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester
- 36% nylon
- 7% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.