Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck is a light weight long underwear for hard working adventures. When you’re producing heat while climbing up the rock face, the Capilene 2 only works harder by wicking away the sweat and keeping you cool. When the day turns cold, it will insulate your body to keep you going strong. The stretchy fabric allows you to move without restriction and if the sun pops up, 20 UPF will keep your skin protected.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 5.5 oz / 156 g
- Slim fit
- 3.6-oz (102 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids, 59% recycled; heathers, 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.