Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck is a synthetic long underwear top for cold trips into the mountains. The fabric is brushed for soft for all day next-to-skin comfort that will wick away sweat to keep you dry throughout. Shoulder seams are off-set and side seams are rolled so you can easily wear a pack over without anything rubbing your skin the wrong way. The thumb loops are super hand and will keep the sleeves in place at your wrists, but can easily be tucked away. Once you get steamy from your hard climb, open the long half zip for quick ventilation.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts that provide low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
- Slim fit
- 5.4-oz (153 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids, 65% recycled; heathers, 51% recycled; stripes, 56% recycled double knit, with Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.