Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 4 EW Crew is the warmest base layer in the Capilene line for winter expeditions. EW stands for Expedition weight, not ew as in gross, so don’t get any ideas. It even has Polygiene permanent odor control in the fabric, so definitely no grossness here. The inside is brushed fleece and feels incredibly soft against your skin while the outside is smooth so additional layers can be pulled on with ease. The Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric works to pull sweat off of your skin and dry it out quickly so you can reach your goals in comfort. Thumb loops will ensure your wrists are covered and a long cut means you can tuck it into your pants to eliminate any draft.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 EW Crew
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Articulated raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 EW Crew
- Slim fit
- Weight: 6.7 oz / 190 g
- 3.8-oz / (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric (Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex heathers: 61% virgin polyester/30% recycled polyester/9% spandex), with Polygiene permanent odor control features
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.