The Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka. Engineered like an Alpine parka but styled for your wind-chill-factored walk to work, this burly coat is made of 2-layer polyester (50% recycled), insulated with 600-fill-power goose down and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with Deluge DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper stand-up collar, chin guard and insulated internal wind flap wide horizontal quilting
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmers with zipper garage lined with brushed micro-polyester jersey zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket for internal routing of earphones
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood draw cord adjusts internally elasticized draw cord at hem
- Lower hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka
- Regular fit
- Weight: 40.9 oz / 1159 g
- 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester plain weave (50% recycled) with a waterproof
- Breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.