Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Shoe is a lightweight hiker for moving smooth and fast over your favorite trails. The Drifter A/C has been constructed with a breathable air-mesh and durable nubuck leather upper, combining strength with breathability that will hold up against the trails while keeping your feet cool. The bellows tongue prevents trail debris from finding it's way inside and wedging itself under your toes, so you can walk with ease. No more shaking your foot every few feet to knock that rock loose. The Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus midsole and heel with Bi-Fit™ insole board combine for cushion, support, and stability. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole not only grips terrain like a champ for traction throughout the day, but also has 30% recycled rubber. Every little bit helps.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Shoe
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- EVA footframe with Patagonia Air Cushion and nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 1 oz
- Last Characteristics: Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.