Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Exosphere Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Pockets: Two top-entry chest pockets with pressed pleats that expand for storage two harness-and pack-compatible hand warmers one internal watertight pocket all with zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust draw cord hem
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Exosphere Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.7 oz / 615 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz / 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.