Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket. The Insulated Powder Bowl is built for riding in the backcountry on the coldest days. The shell jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection. And the shell is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen insulation (60-g hood and sleeves) for reliable core-warmth protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: Two hand warmers one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing one pass on left forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 40.1 oz / 1137 g
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g and 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.