The Patagonia Men's L/S Sol Patrol Shirt is a lightweight button down shirt for travel and sun protection while exploring the beach. The relaxed fit is loose against your body to allow the ocean breeze to flow through while the quick-drying fabric provides 30 UPF protection against the hot sun. Dual chest pockets hang onto cool shells and your hotel key. Wear the sleeves down or roll them up and secure them with the self-fabric tab while exploring the town. The lobster look is so 2010.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Sol Patrol Shirt
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester provides 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitate ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on right side
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tab; button cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Sol Patrol Shirt
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 244 g
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop, with 30-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.