The Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Jacket is a lightweight windbreaker for any adventure involving unpredictable weather. The Light and Variable tucks right into its own hand pocket, just toss it into your backpack or clip it onto your belt loop, for wind and weather-resistance in a flash. A durable water repellent finish beads water up on the surface so you can quickly brush a light rain away. The 50+ UPF keeps your skin protected from the sun on a windy day. The regular fit allows you to pull it on over another layer and have room to move about comfortably.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Jacket
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Flat felled center-front zip closure with rope pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat felled side seams and rope pull closure; left pocket converts into a stuff sack and has a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Elasticized cuffs for comfort and to keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Jacket
- Weight: 6.7 oz / 190 g
- Regular fit
- 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.