The Patagonia Men’s Merino 3 MW Crew is a merino wool base layer for cold weather hiking. The merino wool and Capilene fabric mix helps keep you warm while traveling miles and miles of trail. When the sweat starts to work up, the crew wicks it away and dries it out. Off-set shoulder seams ensure comfort under pack straps and thumb loops keep your sleeves in place. This mid-weight crew helps you stay warm so you can enjoy the trail.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Crew
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops on cuffs help to protect hands
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Crew
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9.4 oz / 267 g
- 6.5-oz / (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool
- 20% polyester (100% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.