The Men's Nano Storm Jacket by Patagonia is a superlight, waterproof, shell jacket. This Patagonia Jacket is insulated with lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester for excellent warmth and compressibility. The Nano Storm Jacket has a unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity. Nanobots not included.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Storm Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-Layer Nylon Ripstop Shell with a Waterproof/Breathable Barrier and a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Lightweight 60-g Primaloft One Insulation Provides Excellent Warmth and Compressibility
- Unique Quilt Pattern Holds Insulation In Place For Durability
- Helmet-Compatible, Fully-Adjustable Hood with Laminated Visor For Visibility In Bad Conditions
- Watertight, Coated Center-Front-Zipper
- Pockets: Two Handwarmers, One Exterior Left Chest, One Internal Zippered Pocket, One Internal Drop-In
- Self-Fabric Hook-And-Loop Cuff Closures and Dual-Adjust Drawcord Hem Seal Out The Elements
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Nano Storm Jacket
- Weight: 24.1 oz / 683 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-Layer, 2.6 oz 50-Denier 100% Nylon Ripstop with a Waterproof/Breathable Barrier
- Insulation: 60-g Primaloft One 100% Polyester
- Lining: 1.4 oz 22-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester
- Shell and Lining Have a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.