Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket. The Piolet Jacket is for the outdoor enthusiast who does it all. The shell jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
- Two-layer nylon durably waterproof/breathable and windproof Gore-Tex fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Chest pocket, handwarmer pockets and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
- Weight: 22.7 oz / 644 g
- Regular fit
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcements: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.