Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Jacket is a wind resistant jacket for alpine climbing. The torso and elbows are made with Polartec® Wind Pro® fleece fabric features Hardface™ technology, making it smooth and durable on the outside and soft and cozy against the skin. The fabric is wind-resistant, helping you stay warm as you battle the winds on the mountains. A durable water repellent finish to the outside even deters light rain and snow, so Mother Nature can't ruin your fun. The rest of the jacket, arms, side panels, and back have Polartec® Power Dry® fabric, for super stretchy ease of movement, breathability, and wicking power. Three zippered pockets hold onto your handkerchief, lip balm, and three chocolates with care, because, those are definitely the things I bring along on the mountain. The chocolates always go fast.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Jacket
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hard face Technology and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, protects your front torso from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 323 g
- Slim fit
- Front Panels: 7.9-oz Polartec Wind Pro 90% polyester (50% recycled) / 10% spandex, with Hard face Technology and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Back and Side Panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled) / 6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.