Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Reversible Flannel Jacket by Patagonia. A modern shirt-jacket made of polyester woven into subtle yarn-dyed plaids - it's lined, reversible, insulated with Thermogreen and finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating to slough off an afternoon shower.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Reversible Flannel Jacket
- Soft yet durable brushed polyester yarn-dyed plaid flannel, reverses to supple polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip shirt-jacket insulated with 60-g Thermogreen recycled polyester
- Pockets: Two on-seam handwarmers and two single-button pockets with chest flaps on plaid side
- One snap down left-chest patch pocket on solid side
- Adjustable double-button cuffs
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Reversible Flannel Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 28.3 oz / 802 g
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g 100% Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled)
- 8.1-oz 100% polyester yarn-dyed flannel
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.