Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Byway Pants. Fully featured pants made of our trusty nylon/polyester woven blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Byway Pant
- Mechanical Stretch-Woven Fabric with DWR Finish
- Waistband with Belt Loops, Zip Fly and Snap Closure
- Front Welted, Zippered Pockets with Button Flaps
- Back Welted Drop-In Pockets with Button Flaps and Cargo Pocket on Right Leg
- Seams on Center-Back Leg for a Contoured, Feminine fit
- Converts to Capri Length with Self-Fabric Tab and Snap
- Low Rise
- Straight Leg
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Byway Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Inseam: 32"
- 4.5 oz 52% Nylon, 48% Polyester Plain Weave, with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.