The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 2 LW Crew is a long underwear for cool to warm conditions. You know, those early fall and late spring hikes. Polartec Power Dry keeps you comfortable by wicking away sweat from your skin and the 20-UPF blocks the sun rays. The standard thumb loops work great for putting on under heavier layers for super cold days, keeping the sleeves in place.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 LW Crew
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Drop tail hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 LW Crew
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 122 g
- Slim fit
- 3.6-oz (102 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids: 59% recycled
- Heathers: 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.