Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck is a lightweight base layer for all seasons. I often wear my Capilene 2 all year round, as it can help keep bugs away on windy summer nights by the campfire or even underneath a thick fleece in the winter. The fabric has Polygiene permanent odor control and 20-UPF sun protection allowing for all-day and all-night wear. A slim fit keeps me from getting snagged on branches on the trail.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Full coverage zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g
- Slim fit
- 3.6-oz (102 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids: 59% recycled
- Heathers: 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.