Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 3 MW Bottom are winter base layer for the colder days at the mountain. Warmth from hip to ankle will keep you out on the slopes or climbing the rock all day. Don’t be afraid to work up a sweat, the double-knit fabric will wick it away helping you stay dry. A wintertime treat for your legs.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Bottom
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Flat waistband has brushed inner mesh for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Bottom
- Weight: 6.1 oz / 173 g
- Slim fit
- 5.4-oz (153 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids: 65% recycled
- Heathers: 51% recycled
- Stripes: 56% recycled double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.