Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Down With It Vest is a down filled vest for keeping warm during the winter chill. The Down With It Vest is packed with 600 fill down to keep you core warm. The outer shell is 100% recycled polyester coated with a durable water repellent, to keep the snow flurries for soaking in. The hood is lined with a cushy deep-pile fleece to warm your ears, but feel free to take it off if you’re not feeling like a hood, it’s completely removable. The Wooly Plaid print is cute and versatile from the mall to the woods.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with deep-pile fleece
- On-seam, zippered hand warmer pockets internal zippered security pocket
- Rectangle quilting with additional styling in the back for contoured fit
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest
- Slim fit
- Weight: 15.8 oz / 448 g
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hood Lining: 100% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.