Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket is a cozy fleece jacket for staying warm through winter's worst and high-altitude adventures. The Re-Tool is made with deep-pile fleece, Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece, to be exact. The 100% polyester is 51% recycled, so three cheers for the earth, my friends. Snuggle into this full length zipper jacket and you'll be wrapped in warmth comparable to a polar bear. Without the fear of being mauled. Slip in handwarmer pockets provide an excellent spot for putting your hands while the Supplex® nylon flap at the chest opens to hang onto a phone or cash on the go. Ohhhh fuzzy.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage, blocking out the wind and keeping you nice and toasty
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured feminine fit
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hand warmer pockets, great for watching the football game on a chilly fall night
- Hip length, covering where your shirt hits your pants, totally avoiding that chill you get with other jackets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket
- Slim fit, following your curves
- Weight: 17.1 oz / 485 g
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.