Get a FREE $30 Almost Gift Card with any item over $149. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- Soft and durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester fabric with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: two handwarmers
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 32"
- Weight: 39.5 oz / 1119 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.