Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Insulated Torrentshell Jacket is an insulated rain jacket for cold, wet weather. The H2No fabric is your waterproof/breathable barrier that is coated with a durable water repellent, which will keep you dry. Packed inside the jacket is 60g of PrimaLoft Eco to insulate you against the cold. Pull up the hood when the rain really starts hammering down, it’ll even work over a helmet. The Velcro cuffs and draw-cord hem can be adjusted for keeping out drafts. Cold rain has nothing on the Insulated Torrentshell, take that rainy fall!
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer nylon ripstop shell with a durably waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in a lightweight package
- Internal quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated zippers at center-front and on all exterior pockets
- Pockets: two hand warmers one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket; one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust draw cord hem seal out the elements
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.3 oz / 604 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.