Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Merino 3 MW Crew is a mid-weight base layer for skiing and snowboarding day after day. Merino wool is blended with Capilene to create this soft and stretchy layer to keep you warm. The blend works together to wick moisture off your skin as well, and dry it out for ultimate comfort. Merino wool naturally resists odor, so your ski friends won’t hate you if you wear it for the whole weekend. Thumb holes are very handy when pulling on additional layers, keeping the sleeves in place.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Merino 3 MW Crew
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops on cuffs help to protect hands
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage blue sign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Merino 3 MW Crew
- Slim fit
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool
- 20% polyester (100% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.