Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Mixed Guide Hoody
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Micro fleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Chest pockets with DWR-finished reverse coil zippers two harness and pack-compatible hand warmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flap for secure storage
- Full reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Draw cord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Mixed Guide Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 19.8 oz / 561 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Soft Shell: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.