The Women's Nano Puff Pullover by Patagonia. Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano PuffPullover is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Pullover
- Ultra light ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 243 g
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.