The Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest. Windproof, warm, lightweight and highly compressible, the Nano Puff Vest can be worn as a warm layer in cold conditions or as a wind-protection layer during high output activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
- Ultra light ripstop recycled polyester
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Stuffs into a zippered internal chest pocket with a reinforced carabineer clip-in loop
- Draw cord hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 7.5 oz / 212 g
- Shell and Lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.