Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's R3 Hoody is a warm, high-loft, unbelievably soft, compressible fleece jacket. This mid-layer is so soft that it forced us to add a rule into our warehouse employee handbook: Section 8.2.e - Employees must not rub their faces all over the Patagonia R3 hoodies. Believe me, this used to be an issue and the implementation of this rule caused a noticeable drop in morale. Aside from being ultra-soft, the R3 hoody is warm enough to be worn on its own in cold weather or layered under a shell in super cold weather. Polartec Thermal Pro polyester wicks moisture and traps heat and the Polartec Power Dry panels (running along the underside of the arms and down the sides) improve fit and enhance mobility.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hoody
- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec Thermal Pro provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Stretchy Polartec Power Dry on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hoody
- Weight: 13.9 oz / 394 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled) / 2% spandex
- Side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled) / 6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.