Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's R3 Jacket is high-loft, compressible fleece mid-layer. Patagonia developed the Regulator Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric to wick moisture, dry quickly and retain warmth. Polartec Power Dry panels run down the sides and undersides of the arms giving freedom of movement. When the summer turns to fall, you'll want to turn to this jacket. You'll have cold weather protection while maintaining full mobility with its improved, technical fit. Then when the fall turns to winter.... you'll still be using this jacket, either solo or layered under a shell. A super toasty versatile layer, the R3 jacket will help you smoothly transition between the seasons.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R3 Jacket
- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec Thermal Pro provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Stretchy Polartec Power Dry on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R3 Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 11.6 oz / 329 g
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex
- Side Panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.