Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Snowbelle Pant is a waterproof ski pant for all-season riding. The regular fit and a soft, brushed lining at the waist provides room for layers underneath and comfort. The H2No 2 layer and durable water repellent keeps the wet out and blocks the wind. A total of three pockets secure your small items, the two at your hips even keep your hands warm. The gaiters stretch around your boot and secure with just the right amount of grippy to keep the snow out. Thigh vents vent a bit of air when the heat starts flowing so you don’t have to slow down. You won’t even notice the Recco reflector embedded into the lower right leg, but you’ll love it for peace of mind.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Pant
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters with a Deluge DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.2 oz / 601 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Seat and Thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh
- Lower Leg: 100% polyester mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.